1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Australia Only- Olympus PEN E-P5 with 17mm f1.8 M. Zuiko Lens & VF4 for A$1,075.00

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by thelaxong, Oct 10, 2013.

1. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
  2. I think the E-P5 deals were a mistake; they've now disappeared. Phew!

3. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Phewwwww here as well. I was so tempted to bite. The deal was real though as someone reported it on Ozbargain.

Consider the VF4 is going for A$200-300 and the 17mm f1.8 lens for A$450-500 make this bundle a very good deal.

:) Please GAS ... go away ... please :)

4. I found out by tentatively putting a silver one in the cart (just to find out the shipping charges, of course!) and it told me that my cart was empty.

5. dechoder

dechoder Mu-43 Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    umm i don't think the deal is a mistake.. i just tried it and it's in the cart with $17.50 flat rate shipping...

6. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Noooo, don't tell me this. I don't want to check it out again. I thought I was cured with GAS from this morning :)

7. YZYgold

YZYgold Mu-43 Regular

Apr 19, 2013
    Australia
    I got the EP5 deal, paid for it and all with paypal, now waiting to see if they actually ship it or refund the amount.

8. KH74

KH74 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2012
    Western Australia
    The deals are not a mistake. I grabbed the EP5 body last night when they had it for $575 and I grabbed the kit this morning when they had it for $1075. Had to pay a credit card transaction fee of 1% (so about $15 on the total price). I live 30 minutes drive away and so picked them up not long ago (was going past there today so worked out good). No dramas, all legit - have purchased from the store before, but not for a long time as their prices are usually full retail.

Now I have to sell off my EPL-5 kit I got recently (and only took 24 pictures) so I can justify purchase to my partner..... :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. YZYgold

YZYgold Mu-43 Regular

Apr 19, 2013
    Australia
    Oh thats good to hear, i payed thru paypal 2% just in case i had to reverse the payment.

10. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    Still there at $699 for the body. Jebus my hands wants to press the buy button.

11. You're right. The deals are all back up on the website. I hate you guys :smile:

When you add it to cart you just need to individually untick the options to buy about $3500 worth of accessories.

12. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Does that mean you are going to give in ;)

13. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    Go on Nic - you know ya wanna (and I wanna play with one) :biggrin:

But I'm kinda happy with my PM2... boxy and functional like a Volvo, not uber sexy like the P5... *sigh*

14. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Can you really choose silver or black once you added to your cart?

15. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
  16. It lets you select silver on the Item View screen, but doesn't show anything further as you proceed through checkout. Have yet to proceed all the way through...

One thing is for sure; no silver, no deal.

17. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    wow that's a tempting price.... I'm pretty broke atm. I don't think I'll bite

18. Mattr

Mattr Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Matt Robinson
    Aaarrrrggghhh!! Mustn't....give....in....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mu-43 mobile app