Australia: Olympus OM-D EM-1 + 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro Lens $1,399

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Aushiker, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Aushiker

Aushiker Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 12, 2014
    Fremantle, Western Australia
    Andrew
  2. RBrianTaylor

RBrianTaylor Mu-43 Regular

Mar 11, 2014
    Roanoke, VA, USA
    Brian Taylor
    Is there any way to get one of these kits shipped to the United States? There is no option from the dealer's website.

3. Aushiker

Sep 12, 2014
    Andrew
    I would happily on-ship but will be away until December 17. If you can wait PM me. It can be ordered now as there will be people at home for delivery, but not on shipping.

Australia Post has postage calculator to work out the cost.

Another option is PostRope.

Andrew

4. ozuiko

ozuiko New to Mu-43

Nov 28, 2014
    I did also check the dealers website and looks like they do not ship internationally to US. Just sent a PM. Please advise.

5. Aushiker

Sep 12, 2014
    Andrew
    Reply sent.

Andrew

6. tkc9789

tkc9789 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 8, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    I'm interested in a em1. But couldn't figure out if they'll ship to the US. Help will be appreciated.

7. ozuiko

ozuiko New to Mu-43

Nov 28, 2014
    I actually mailed the dealer and received a response saying'Ships currently only within Australia.So, they will not be shipping to US.

One other thing, not sure if it's a concern for everyone, Olympus USA confirmed they do not repair cameras that are purchased in Australia under warranty here in US or Canada. If this is not a deal breaker the pricing is excellent, deal lsta for a week only.