Australia M5 12-40 kit for $899

hazwing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Deal has been removed... someone posted this on ozbargain, probably too much demand. I was tempted to pick this up and resell the body, but now there's no need to bother...

Real Name
Nic
I rang them up today and asked them what were the chances of receiving the camera by the cut-off date for the cash back offer and they said they already had 14 on backorder and no guarantee of being able to ship them before the 18th July.

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I rang them up today and asked them what were the chances of receiving the camera by the cut-off date for the cash back offer and they said they already had 14 on backorder and no guarantee of being able to ship them before the 18th July.
Hi Nick , even without cash back , its a good deal. However , they said that they will issue an invoice before 30th June and we can can claim cash back .I am not sure how its gonna work. For me its fine even if I dont get any cash back . I wanted this combo and I got it .I am happy now .
Cheers

Real Name
Nic
Hi Nick , even without cash back , its a good deal. However , they said that they will issue an invoice before 30th June and we can can claim cash back .I am not sure how its gonna work. For me its fine even if I dont get any cash back . I wanted this combo and I got it .I am happy now .
Cheers
Oh yes, it's still a great deal. $1099 is their list price for the lens on it's own. When I rang them up I also confirmed that they would use the payment date on the receipt as opposed to the date they received the stock, what they couldn't confirm was that you'd receive the camera by the last date to lodge the cash back claim (18th July).

Real Name
Nic
It might be worth phoning them tomorrow. The fact that they removed the ad after I phoned them and then reinstated it with the additional info about the cash back offer might be coincidental or might mean they now have more confidence in fulfilling orders on time.

mmw

Mu-43 Rookie
I clicked on the link and got this:

Kaspersky
Internet Security
ACCESS DENIED
The requested URL cannot be provided

URL:

http://gerrygibbscamerawarehouse.com.au/

Blocked by Web Anti-Virus

Reason: dangerous URL

Click here if you believe that the web page has been blocked mistakenly.

Detection method: databases
Message generated at: 13:45:44

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom