1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Australia: LUMIX GF2 Body only Brand New!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by moccaman, Mar 14, 2012.

1. moccaman

moccaman Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Australia
    I have a brand new in the box Black GF2 that is sitting in the cupboard and looks like it will never get used now. I bought it on a whim hoping my father would get back into photography with me and we would use the GF1 & GF2 but it hasnt happened and I dont want it sitting there getting old!

Was purchased early January, black GF2 body in the box never used, all I will do is stick the battery in to test before shipping out. Bought in the US and has the cool travel charger that doesnt need a lead, has fold out socket and I have adapter for it to suit oz wall sockets.

Also has a Mack extended international 3yr warranty on it that I can transfer for an extra $30.00 if the buyer wants it.

Asking $300.00 shipped anywhere in Australia registered post, if you want it expressed or insured add $5.00.

EDIT: I have a spare screen protector that I will throw in, got a pack of them for the GF1, they are clear type and very thin, should be fine for the touch screen.