1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Australia - HD - Summer Beach

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by oto02, Nov 2, 2014.

1. oto02

oto02 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2012
    Melbourne, VICTORIA, AU
    Flo
    • Like Like x 1
  2. teddoman

teddoman Mu-43 Regular

Mar 22, 2013
    nyc
    Very nostalgic soundtrack

3. T N Args

T N Args Agent Photocateur

Dec 3, 2013
    Adelaide, Australia
    call me Arg
    That's where I live. In fact, my home is just over the horizon behind the lighthouse on the horizon in a few of those shots.

A nice tranquil video that you have produced. One would never know that there are over a million people behind the photographer's shoulder. :tongue:

4. oto02

oto02 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2012
    Melbourne, VICTORIA, AU
    Flo
    Arg,

I have lived in West Lakes Shore for years, we should have caught together from time to time. It is a great spot.
    Now my the other half dragged me down to Melbourne ... nice but cold and no beaches, oh well not like in Adelaide. For a decent ones need to drive towards Bells Beach etc.
    Glad you enjoyed the video. GH2 hacked is a jewel, with TV broadcasting quality.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  5. silver92b

silver92b Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.