Australia: EM1 + 12-50mm for $1099 (expires 25 May)

hazwing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I got a voucher from the JB hi fi mailing list for $400 off the OMD EM1 + 12-50mm lens. When you include the $300 cash back from olympus, brings it down to $1099. If you don't want the 12-50mm, you could probably resell it fairly easily for ~$200, bringing it down to ~$900 for the EM1.

thelaxong

Mu-43 user
The voucher code for 400$ off is unique so you can't share that. <strike>(if anyone need the code, please pm me) I had the same email with the unique code but do not need it.</strike> (Gone!) Cheers.

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
sorry didn't know the code was unique. If someone has already used it, I'll take it down...
It probably would have been better not to have included the barcode for this post since it is an easy thing to sign up for membership & then be kept up to date with future offers & deals. I've just recently bought the E-M1 body at a good price but this is extra good for those still thinking of buying.

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
Yes, I saw that too, but you beat me to posting it & It is sure a nice deal! $180 less than what I paid for it four weeks ago (from CamBuy). I'm just waiting for the CashBack to appear in my account now.

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yes, I saw that too, but you beat me to posting it & It is sure a nice deal! $180 less than what I paid for it four weeks ago (from CamBuy). I'm just waiting for the CashBack to appear in my account now.
[I[/I]
I saw this and this is the cheapest price for EM1 on planet earth . I have ordered EM1 with 12-50 lens for AUD 1399 and now cash back will make it 1099 . I hope to sell the lens for AUD 200 and it will come down to 899 ; still 50 dollars dearer than Camera pro.
Cheers
Bhupinder

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom