1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Australia: EM1 + 12-50mm for $1099 (expires 25 May)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by hazwing, May 19, 2014.

1. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    I got a voucher from the JB hi fi mailing list for $400 off the OMD EM1 + 12-50mm lens. When you include the $300 cash back from olympus, brings it down to $1099. If you don't want the 12-50mm, you could probably resell it fairly easily for ~$200, bringing it down to ~$900 for the EM1.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tkc9789

tkc9789 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 8, 2013
    DFW, TX
    That's great deal for sure!

3. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    The voucher code for 400$ off is unique so you can't share that. <strike>(if anyone need the code, please pm me) I had the same email with the unique code but do not need it.</strike> (Gone!) Cheers.

4. hazwing

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    sorry didn't know the code was unique. If someone has already used it, I'll take it down...

5. val

val Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2013
    Australia
    William
    that's cheap as chips

6. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

It probably would have been better not to have included the barcode for this post since it is an easy thing to sign up for membership & then be kept up to date with future offers & deals. I've just recently bought the E-M1 body at a good price but this is extra good for those still thinking of buying.

7. hazwing

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
  8. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Yes, I saw that too, but you beat me to posting it & It is sure a nice deal! $180 less than what I paid for it four weeks ago (from CamBuy). I'm just waiting for the CashBack to appear in my account now.

9. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

[I[/I]
    I saw this and this is the cheapest price for EM1 on planet earth . I have ordered EM1 with 12-50 lens for AUD 1399 and now cash back will make it 1099 . I hope to sell the lens for AUD 200 and it will come down to 899 ; still 50 dollars dearer than Camera pro.
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.