1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Australia and Wisconsin Fall

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Ralser, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Ralser

Ralser Mu-43 Regular

May 28, 2011
    Here are some of my recent photos, 5 from my recent trip to Australia and 5 from Fall in the Arboretum in Madison, WI. All were taken with GH2 and the Olympus 45mm, except the Tasmanian Devil which I use the 45-175mm. I'm open to any comments.

Steve
    attachment.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=11720&thumb=1.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=11721&thumb=1.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=11722&thumb=1. attachment.php?attachmentid=11723&thumb=1.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=11728&thumb=1. attachment.php?attachmentid=11724&thumb=1.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=11725&thumb=1. attachment.php?attachmentid=11726&thumb=1.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=11727&thumb=1.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    I love the colors, nice set! :thumbup:

3. MarkB1

MarkB1 Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Australia
    Isn't that a Tasmanian Devil? very nice coulours m8.

4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hi Ras
    So finally u made to Australia:smile:
    But you should have told us about ur visit man. I would have loved to be your guide in ur old Clayton. These are beautiful and colorful images . Thanks for sharing .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Yes the colours are great Steven - an interesting and varied set.

6. Ralser

Ralser Mu-43 Regular

May 28, 2011
    Anyone want to guess where the photo after the Tasmanian devil was taken? (The abstract looking one, with the blue, Hint - it was in Sydney). I'll be back over this weekend for my parents 60th anniversary. I'll only be in Canberra, but I'll see what I can find. It'll be the first time in 24 years that I'll be in Aus. at this time of year.

Steve

7. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Hey Steve beautiful pictures!Nicely captured!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.