[AUS] OM-D Body $915 - Ends Monday

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by RnR, Jan 24, 2013.

1. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Good people to deal with, especially since they're a local store here in Brisbane. Prices are usually lower than any other store in town.

I got my E-M5 with 12-50 from them soon after the camera was initially released. I'd had an order placed with Digital Camera Warehouse from before the release date and over a month after the release date they still hadn't delivered, were saying it would be in the next day then being rude when I checked the next day and it wasn't, and generally being uninformative and unhelpful. CameraPro filled the order in a little over a week and couldn't have been nicer to deal with. I've only been using them ever since.

• Like Like x 1
  3. smarikoe

smarikoe Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    Pretty good deal for the body only. I bought mine from camerapro about about a month ago for $995! Plus I got a $100 parking fine for leaving my car in a loading zone for the 10mins it took me to pick up the camera :(

5. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    If you use the Valley store and park in the nearby Valley carpark you get your parking paid for purchases over a certain amount, can't remember how much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

That is a very cheap price for Aussie stock! I paid $1337 back in the beginning of June (when they were still trying to fill all the back-orders), but the bonus back then was the MMF-3 which I think is/was more useful (but the difference would more than cover the price of it). I'm still using it with my ZD70-300 lens until I get something to replace it.

7. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    Yeah, it was the valley store. Thanks for the tip, i'll look into it for next time. There wasn't much street parking on the day I picked it up, and I thought I'd get away with leaving it for 10 mins. I suspect the parking inspector must have saw me and was waiting for me to leave before giving me the fine.

8. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I felt like it was almost as bad when I picked up mine from a Sydney store (DigiDirect) as the parking station fee was pretty steep too. I was going to go into the city by train but saw it pulling out of the station as I was parking, so I drove in instead (about an hours drive & thankfully no road tolls on the main western route).