1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[AUS] OM-D Body $915 - Ends Monday

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by RnR, Jan 24, 2013.

1. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Good people to deal with, especially since they're a local store here in Brisbane. Prices are usually lower than any other store in town.

I got my E-M5 with 12-50 from them soon after the camera was initially released. I'd had an order placed with Digital Camera Warehouse from before the release date and over a month after the release date they still hadn't delivered, were saying it would be in the next day then being rude when I checked the next day and it wasn't, and generally being uninformative and unhelpful. CameraPro filled the order in a little over a week and couldn't have been nicer to deal with. I've only been using them ever since.

• Like Like x 1
  3. smarikoe

smarikoe Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    Pretty good deal for the body only. I bought mine from camerapro about about a month ago for $995! Plus I got a $100 parking fine for leaving my car in a loading zone for the 10mins it took me to pick up the camera :(

5. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    If you use the Valley store and park in the nearby Valley carpark you get your parking paid for purchases over a certain amount, can't remember how much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

That is a very cheap price for Aussie stock! I paid $1337 back in the beginning of June (when they were still trying to fill all the back-orders), but the bonus back then was the MMF-3 which I think is/was more useful (but the difference would more than cover the price of it). I'm still using it with my ZD70-300 lens until I get something to replace it.

7. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    Yeah, it was the valley store. Thanks for the tip, i'll look into it for next time. There wasn't much street parking on the day I picked it up, and I thought I'd get away with leaving it for 10 mins. I suspect the parking inspector must have saw me and was waiting for me to leave before giving me the fine.

8. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I felt like it was almost as bad when I picked up mine from a Sydney store (DigiDirect) as the parking station fee was pretty steep too. I was going to go into the city by train but saw it pulling out of the station as I was parking, so I drove in instead (about an hours drive & thankfully no road tolls on the main western route).