[EXPIRED] AUS: EP2 Kit w VF2, G2, EP1, FL14 plus more

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by flash, Feb 15, 2012.

1. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    I had these up for sale before but had to pull them because of some urgent family matters. That's slowly resolving itself so I now have time to pay the proper attention to this.

1. EP-2 Kit.

This is the complete kit. EP2 body, 14-42 lens and the EVF-2 viewfinder. The kit also includes a nice Akai-Ashi half case and an extra (third party) battery. The kit is is good condition and complete working order. There are some small marks on the externals from normal wear and tear, but no dents, chips or other serious damage. The optics are perfect. The kit includes all the original accessories (including the usually missing hot shoe cover and cover for the VF2), manuals, discs and the box. The camera is the black bodied version.

$A375.00 delivered in Oz.

2. EP-1 Body only.

This is a body only. It's in excellent condition and comes with all the usual accessories and box, but no lens. It's in excellent condition, works perfectly and would make an awesome backup/second body. There are a few very minor marks on the case. The camera is silver.

$150.00 delivered in Oz.

3. G2 body only. This has had hardly any use. Maybe 800 frames in total. Again there is no lens but it does include all accessories and the box. Very minor signs of wear and tear. It's the red one.

$190.00 delivered in Oz

4. FL14 Flash. The little one for the Ep series. Hardly used. Excellent condition. Comes with all the original stuff and the box.

$90.00 delivered

5. Olympus Zuiko 70-300 4/3 lens (not m4/3).

Great condition. there are a few marks on the hood and the bayonet where the hood attaches. Optics are perfect. functions perfectly. It will focus on m4/3 (although slowly) with an adaptor. Very sharp lens.

$195.00 delivered in Oz.

6. FL36R Flash.
    Hardly used. In excellent condition with only a few very minor signs of wear and tear. In full working order. Includes all accessories including the original box, etc.

$185.00 delivered in Oz.

Prices are firm. And in case you're wondering, I won't sell the vF2 separately. Thanks for looking