COMPLETED [AUS] EP1, EP2 Kit w VF2, G2, Epson P3000

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by flash, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Over the last couple of years I've built up a large m4/3 kit. As time goes on you get used to what you do and don't use and the rest needs to find new homes. All prices includes insured postage within Australia with payment by direct deposit. For any OS buyers you'll need to add US$35.00 for shipping and Paypal fees. Prices are in AUD/US dollars and are firm.

EP-1 Body. This EP-1 is in very good to excellent condition with very few minor blemishes on the body and LCD. Nothing that's noticable in normal operation though.All buttons and switches operate as normally. It includes everything that's normally in the kit except there is NO lens supplied with this one.

$185.00 or I'll trade for an excellent condition EPL-1 body.

2. EP-2 Kit with 14-42 lens and VF-2 Viewfinder. This one has had more use than the EP-1 and the black paint has some scratches on it from normal use. There are no dents or dings though. Again it includes all the standard accessories including the box, PLUS it includes an AKAI-ASHI leather half case (worn from normal usage) an extra battery (third party), plus the above mentioned VF-2 electronic viewfinder. It works perfectly. The optics are perfect and all buttons/switches work as they should.

Panasonic G2 Body only (red). As you all know, red is the best colour and makes everything faster. This body only kit has had little (maybe 1000 shots, but probably closer to 500)use as it's been a back-up body only. Includes all accessories but comes with NO lens. It has a few very minor blemishes on the body from being in a camera bag. Everything functions perfectly. I think I've only charged the battery twice in the last twelve months.

Olympus 4/3 Zuiko 4/3 70-300 f4-5.6 lens. This is the CDAF enabled one so it will AF on most bodies with an adaptor except early Panny bodies. It's in excellent condition and hasn't had a lot of use. There is some wear and tear around the hood bayonet and some minor marks on the hood. Other than that it's in great shape. There are a couple of very minor blemishes on the front element coating. They're toward the edge and you can't feel anything if you run a clean finger over them. They have absolutely no impact on image quality, but they are there. This is a really sharp lens and definitely sharper than my 45-200. It includes all original accessories including the box.

$350.00 without adaptor and $435 with Olympus m4/3 adaptor. I'm not offering the adaptor separately a this stage.

Epson P3000 image storage device with upgraded 120GB HDD. Note: The P3000 will not show Panny RAW files. Olympus files are fine though so it's not for Panasonic owners, really. The unit has all the original accessories and cables including the box. It's in perfect working condition and shows some minor wear and tear from normal usage. The neoprene case is a little ragged. It upgraded the drive the day I bought it, with a 120GB Fujitsu drive (111GB available) and it's worked flawlessly ever since. I'm only selling it because I need more than 111GB storage. For most though that's a huge amount. The screen is stunning and I get about 20-25GB of cards copied per charge.

Olympus FL-36R flash. Again, in excellent condition and with very little use. The unit comes with all the original accessories including the case, stand and box. It's a great flash but I have two larger units.

SOme pics to start with. More to come if required.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    Oh man, that EP-2 kit is a DEAL! Too bad I just bought one and you're in Australia :)
  3. edawooda

edawooda New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.