Attn: Image Stabliser Problems! EPL1 Help!

kaiser83

New to Mu-43
Evening all,

hopefully someone can help me.

I have an E-pl1 and the image stabiliser flash red on any setting with an focal length and any exposure time.

The camera continues to take photos but the image stabliser isnt working!!!

Is it possible to reset everything on the camera, and i mean everything, or reload the firmware for the lens and body and see if that repairs things before i take it to my olympus dealer

thanks in advance

Alex

kaiser83

New to Mu-43
Thanks, hopefully someone will know, its driving my insane;

So ISO settings;
All different ISO settings, i think i have tried everyone now with no joy

IS1, IS2, IS3 modes all do the same, flash red with the corresponding IS1, IS2 or IS3.

Even if you turn the IS off completely it seems to no effect and flashes IS1 in red!

In iAuto, P, A, S, M there is no change

Anyone got any ideas?

I tried updating the firmware to reinstall everything but as it is on the latest version for both the lens and the body it will not let me install!

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
We have a few experts on the forum and I'm sure, shortly it will be resolved.
Hang in there..... We're all on different clocks...
Don

Otto

Mu-43 Regular
I'm no expert but, have you tried calling Olympus support? They were pretty good about trying to resolve a problem I had with the VF-2. It might be worth a toll free call.

Hope this helps,
Otto...

kaiser83

New to Mu-43
Just to update everyone, the camera is now with Olympus and fingers crossed being repaired!

its been away for a week so should have it back in another week

shoturtle

there might have been something that got into the ibis causing the motor not to shift. Sending it to Olympus is the best thing you can do, it is still less then a year old and under warranty worldwide.

Latest threads

Top Bottom