Attention Amin

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bill Gordon, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

I am curious Amin, what do you do in your spare time??

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Bill, I'm pretty boring. I work long hours, and when I'm not working, I try to spend time with the family, with most of my time for photography getting worked into family time. Much of the remaining time these days gets spent on mu-43, and if there is any time left after that, I try to get a half normal amount of sleep :smile:.

3. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Well Amin, I want to tell you that in my opinion, you have crafted the best site for our interests on the internet. You have collected a really diverse but interesting group of people and I am enjoying every hour that I spend reading all the posts and the variety of very good photography really makes me want to get out and shoot. Having said that, all work and no play is a no, no!! Get out and smell the roses and you will feel revived before you spend another session revising this great forum!!

• Like Like x 6
  4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Bill, you are very kind, and I know that everyone who has worked hard to make mu-43 a great place will appreciate what you have said. I'm glad you're enjoying the site and want to thank you as well for all your contributions to this community!

Thanks also for the sound advice, which I intend to take :smile:.