Attachment Manager and Images Tab added for subscribing members.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
I added an Attachment Manager and Images Tab added for subscribing members. The Attachment Manager lets you see a list of your attachments with links to the posts which contains them. It also gives you a quick way to delete attachments, although attachment space is not limited, and I hope that people don't go deleting their attachments!

The Images Tab gives you a tab in any member's profile where you can see all of their past attachments along with a link to the posts which contain those attachments.

mu1.png mu2.png mu3.png

Some of you will know that we had something like this in the past, and it wasn't limited to subscribing members. The reason they are now is frankly because more and more I rely on subscriptions to pay the bills, and I want to make sure there is some value added there. Since our attachment space is not limited, I don't see the manager as an essential feature for all members, so it seems like a good choice to be something extra for subscribers.

At the same time, I've decreased the size of the ads across the board for logged in members and am still trying to find the right balance there.

I do have another feature coming soon for all members, not just subscribers, and that is the ability to sort threads based on reaction scores. Ie, a fast way to see which posts in the thread have the most, likes, winners, wows, etc. We previously had something like this as well, and it will be good to have back.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Bo
Thank you, Amin!
I have missed this! This is a great feature for those of us who participate in the challenges like Guess the location!

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Real Name
Sameer
Thanks @Amin Sabet, these are both features I used a lot when I was more active on the forum. Love that they are coming back as I am starting to become more active again.

As always, thank you for all the thoughtful hard work you put into running the forum.

Latest threads

Top Bottom