1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Asahi Pentax 100mm Macro Lens on GH2

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by GShooter, Jul 18, 2012.

1. GShooter

GShooter Mu-43 Regular

I recently purchased a Asahi Takumar Manual Focus Pentax screw fit including adapter on ebay for £120. This is a great lens for the price I paid. Here are a couple of images taken with the Gh2/Pentax combination.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dave in Wales

Dave in Wales Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 5, 2011
    West Wales
    I don't doubt that the images are excellent, but with such small pictures it's difficult to discern.

3. GShooter

GShooter Mu-43 Regular

How do I post larger images? I can take photographs, but I'm not very clever:smile:

4. GShooter

GShooter Mu-43 Regular

Hello Dave. I have uploaded high res pics to my gallery.
    David.

5. RSilva

RSilva Mu-43 Regular

Oct 24, 2011
    Portugal
    That´s a very nice lens you have. Super, super sharp and contrast is amazing. My only complain with it is the fact that the iris has only 5 blades. I much prefer the 4/50 macro-takumar, the most beautiful lens I have seen and the IQ just blows me away. Those two are the sharpest lens of the takumar lineup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.