1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Art Bracket Mode in E-M5 = Great Addition!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by MrKal_El, Feb 20, 2012.

1. MrKal_El

MrKal_El Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    (Sorry if this was brought up before)

According to PhotographyBlog...

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Preview - Page 2 | PhotographyBLOG

The E-M5 comes w/ an Art Bracket mode that allows one shot to be saved w/ every pre-determined Filter...

This (at least for me) is a Great time saver. I have yet to find the time to learn RAW & when I do use it, it is mostly for adding various Filters / B&W etc...

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    The E-P3 also does this. I also think it's a great feature for people who don't enjoy post production.

• Like Like x 2
  3. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Like Luke said, you can do that on the E-P3.

I am thinking it will be a bit more quick and quiet than it is bracketing on the E-P3. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  4. MrKal_El

MrKal_El Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    Wow...I did not know the E-P3 did this... Gotta check that manual a little closer lol

5. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    i remember turning on a billion filters at first
    it took ages to write,... especially with the molasses card i had at first
    haha!

hopefully its sped up even more... i generally just leave it on grainy b&w to get a better idea of how a scene might look monochrome.. but it would be nice for those that will bracket like crazy, as i did!

6. YouDidntDidYou

YouDidntDidYou Mu-43 Regular

Feb 18, 2012
    Teesside
    i can think of another use for this feature.............but i can't say anymore until I've tried it out for myself ;-)

7. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    It's definitely a neat feature but I haven't bothered to use it yet. Unfortunately Olympus makes activating bracketing a pain-in-the-rear...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.