1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Arhg! A 40-150 just showed up on my doorstep

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by WT21, Aug 4, 2011.

1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Forgot I had ordered this during the whole "MicroCenter" clearance bit a few weeks back. My spending priorities have changed (i.e. I bought an EP3), so I don't think I want this one!

I guess I'll test it against my 14-150, but I think it's got too much overlap with the 14-150, and they are the same size and weight.

Dang, I hate when I make more work for myself, lol. I gotta learn to pay closer attention. I better make sure I don't have double-orders of the mZD45!

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    at least you didn't place an order, get the backorder notice (and think it wouldn't ship), find out that there was one left in-store and go buy that one...then receive the 2nd one 2 weeks later because you didn't cancel the online order*

*this guy did.

Haha.

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Ouch! OK, I don't feel quite as bad anymore.

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    At least I have a store here, I'm just gonna take the 2nd one back (I'd sell it to a forum member but with QVC still having them for that price, not much point!).

5. bwiles

bwiles New to Mu-43

Jul 7, 2011
    @ WT21-
    Be happy to take the 40-150 off your hands! PM me if interested.

Edit; forgot to mention, you can view my feedback rating on ebay using my mu43 screen name.

6. drizek

drizek Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 5, 2011
    pxpaul, QVC is on backorder and I don't think they will be getting them back in stock. If you would be willing to sell it, PM me.

Just remind me to cancel my QVC backorder though, otherwise I'll end up in the same boat as all of you guys in a couple of weeks. :)

7. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Well if you find that you do... don't be shy and let me know. ;)