1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Are you looking at me???

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Swandy, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Swandy

Swandy Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
    EP2 with Olympus 14-150 lens. Processed in LR 3.2
    Wolf Pond Park, Staten Island, NYC
    Comments welcome,
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Very nice, Steve! You really captured his personality :smile:.

3. Swandy

Swandy Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
    Thanks Amin. Was out taking fall foliage shots and ran into this little guy. And he did not even scamper away!

4. Mrs T

Mrs T Mu-43 Rookie

May 17, 2010
    South Glos
    Hi Swandy,

I don't seem to be able to see the EXIF data. I'm using this lens with the E-P1 and have been disappointed with some of my shots to date. I like the one you've taken and would be keen to see the data.

Amanda

5. Swandy

Swandy Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
  6. Mrs T

Mrs T Mu-43 Rookie

May 17, 2010
    South Glos
    Hi Steve,

I'm very impressed. Was this hand held and did you have the EVF? I think you've done really well with this combo if it was hand held, the focus and bokeh are great. I have too often got some camera shake, and I'm aware of it when I'm out shooting. I will keep up my efforts to master this lens on my E-P1.

Thanks for the info.

Amanda

7. Swandy

Swandy Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
    Nope - no EVF this time out. I generally only use the EVF when I want to focus manually - or with lenses like the Lensbaby that require manual focusing.
    To be honest, I have been very impressed with the IS that Olympus built into the Pen cameras. (I have/had all three models.)
    Thanks,
    Steve