1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Are any new E-PL1 type cameras due out?

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Rumplepants, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Rumplepants

Rumplepants New to Mu-43

Oct 31, 2010
    Hey guys, I've tried to google around a little for this but have not had a whole lot of luck, so I thought I'd pester some enthusiasts, I hope that's alright.

The E-PL1 is pretty much right up my alley - I like the compact form factor, I'm not a particularly serious photographer and I'm not particularly interested in becoming one. More interested in pointing and shooting, manually adjusting only occasionally, but still wanting something a little nicer than your usual P&S sensors.

ANYWAY, to get to the point, the E-PL1 hasn't even been out a year yet, but with such a rapidly evolving standard, I'm wondering if there's anything in the pipeline as far as new cameras that are more similar to the E-PL1 as far as price, size and focus. I'm not in any rush to buy, so if Panasonic is readying a more P&S-focused GF-1 or something, that's something I'd like to know about. Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.