ArcSoft Panorama Maker 6 (Windows) free

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by DeeJayK, Sep 20, 2012.

1. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    ArcSoft Panorama Maker 6 3D (for Windows) is available for free when you enter coupon code COMPUTERBILDPMK at checkout. There doesn't appear to me to be any catch (i.e. you don't have to provide any credit card info, etc.), though you do have to provide an e-mail address. The "normal" price for this software package is $70. The coupon does not appear to work for the OS X version of the package.

I haven't really used this software, but it looks to be at least as good as Hugin, which is a free, open-source image stitcher. At this price, I'm willing to give it a try.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ptolemyx

ptolemyx Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Too late!

"There may be a use-limit on the coupon and the limit has been reached."
  3. Firedogg

Firedogg Have cash, will spend

Aug 1, 2012
    Just above Antarctica - Hobart, Tasmania
    Tried just now. Appears to be the case. Darn.
  4. Joesupport

Joesupport New to Mu-43

Sep 21, 2012
    Dear Users,
    We appreciate your interest in our Panorama Maker 6. The coupon code COMPUTERBILDPMK is for the cooperation between ArcSoft and ComputerBuild Magazine in German. It can only be used for the customers who bought ComputerBuild Magazine. In protecting the benefits of our customers and partners, all the license codes which were accessed via other ways except for the magazine are invalid. We will appreciate your support on protecting Copyright and ArcSoft. This will help us in providing you better service in the future.

We apologize again for the caused trouble. If you have any other concerns that you would like to address, please feel free to contact us at We are more than willing to help you with your concerns. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

ArcSoft Support Team
  5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice to see some sort of cooperative effort with the folks on this site - lots of interested photographers can be found here. :cool:
  6. greenviewer

greenviewer New to Mu-43

May 16, 2013
    i wanna Mac coupon

i wanna coupon for Mac instead of Windows. I have used it for 2 years, it's a easy to use and professional panorama program which fits the new learners best. It not only can stitch photos to panoramic photos but also can make 360 panorama and 3d panorama, but now, my computer is Macbook, i wanna coupon for Mac.
  7. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    You realize this thread is from Sept. 2012, and never worked for Mac in the first place, right?
  8. Just Jim

Just Jim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Try PTGui if you're going to spend any money.
  9. nuclearboy

nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Microsoft Research Image Composite Editor (ICE)

I have used the Microsoft ICE program which is free. For me, this has worked well. I am no expert on these but I do find that Microsoft can produce some very nice utilities that used advanced methods.

Its worth trying since it is free.

Microsoft Research has some other cool utilities to play with also.