APS-C camera for wide-angle adapted lenses?

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by svenkarma, Sep 30, 2015.

1. svenkarma

svenkarma Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    mark evans
    I have an m-mount CV Snapshot Skopar 25/4, which is a joy of a lens to use. But I think I would make a lot more use of it as a 37 on an aps-c sensor than @50 on m43.

Since there's no point sticking it on a big lump of a DSLR, and my ideal budget being about £150 for a body (no interest in native lenses), the possibilities seem to be 4.

Ricoh GXR. Hard to source, bit expensive, though I used a GX200 for years so the Ricoh-ness appeals. But the focus peaking looks rather bonkers.

Canon EOS-M. Handled one in a shop a while back, the reviews don't seem stellar.

Fuji. Could part-exchange my O12 towards X-E1 or X-E2 in relatively nearby shop. No anti-aliasing filter etc, but since aliasing is a PITA in the digital audio world, I don't know if this is so good a thing.

Sony. Nex 5R has a touch screen. I like a touch screen. But the NEX shape has never much appealed.

So, I had what seemed like a bright idea, but now I'm just confused ha ha.

Any suggestions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.