Apps crash after iPhone update

BobbyD

Mu-43 Regular
I have the Mu-43, serious compacts, and the X spot apps on my iPad and iPhone. After a resent update to my devices the MU-43 and the X-spot apps crash. It's funny the Serious Compacts app stil works fine. Anyone else having this problem. :confused:

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Yes, there is a problem with the app now. Actually multiple problems. Showing ads it shouldn't show, crashing, etc. I've asked our techical admin to fix it asap.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
The app is a combination of two things - the app on your phone, and the corresponding software on the server. I updated the software on the server but ran into a snag trying to get the updated software into the App Store, so now they are mismatched. I think that's the problem, but I need help with the solution.

BobbyD

Mu-43 Regular
The app is a combination of two things - the app on your phone, and the corresponding software on the server. I updated the software on the server but ran into a snag trying to get the updated software into the App Store, so now they are mismatched. I think that's the problem, but I need help with the solution.
No problem. thanks for the quick response.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom