Appropriate images

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by briloop, Jul 19, 2012.

1. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    I went to a burlesque photo shoot last weekend and have several photos of ladies in burlesque costumes. I would like to post two of the photos. The photos were taken with my 2-month old OM-D E-M5. One picture is tasteful to virtually all persons; the other may be offensive, but is not nudity. It's a photo of a lady wearing a costume bra.

I looked in the FAQ and this forum for limitations on posting photos of this kind, and could not find any. I would like to get someone's feedback before I post, preferably a moderator. Perhaps I could post the photos and let anyone be the judge. A moderator could remove the photo.

2. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Maybe a link (with appropriate mature content warnings) to a 3rd party site (like flickr, minus, etc)?
  3. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    We've had some risque photos posted before. I'd suggest a link or post in a new thread with NSFW in the title.
  4. capodave

capodave Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Southern Cal
  5. EP1-GF1

EP1-GF1 Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    I reckon if it's not nudity it should be fine - this is the internet after all :) I can imagine from your description that it's nothing that wouldn't easily find its way into an ad for a fashion show.