1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Appropriate images

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by briloop, Jul 19, 2012.

1. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    I went to a burlesque photo shoot last weekend and have several photos of ladies in burlesque costumes. I would like to post two of the photos. The photos were taken with my 2-month old OM-D E-M5. One picture is tasteful to virtually all persons; the other may be offensive, but is not nudity. It's a photo of a lady wearing a costume bra.

I looked in the FAQ and this forum for limitations on posting photos of this kind, and could not find any. I would like to get someone's feedback before I post, preferably a moderator. Perhaps I could post the photos and let anyone be the judge. A moderator could remove the photo.

Thanks

2. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Maybe a link (with appropriate mature content warnings) to a 3rd party site (like flickr, minus, etc)?

3. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    We've had some risque photos posted before. I'd suggest a link or post in a new thread with NSFW in the title.

4. capodave

capodave Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Southern Cal
    Dave
    Let's see em!

5. EP1-GF1

EP1-GF1 Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    I reckon if it's not nudity it should be fine - this is the internet after all :)  I can imagine from your description that it's nothing that wouldn't easily find its way into an ad for a fashion show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.