Ape case 1200 review

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by silver92b, Dec 9, 2014.

1. silver92b

silver92b Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    I have been trying to find the *ideal* or perfect bag or case for my M43 gear. I had purchased this APE Case Pro Medium Digital SLR and Video Camera Case (ACPRO1200) several months (maybe more than a year ago. I had used it with my EM-5 and a bunch of my lenses and stuff but put it aside a while back to try other bags.
    Anyway, I occurred to me for some reason to try it again with fewer lenses (I sold a bunch and bought fewer lenses to replace them). I decided to try rearranging the dividers to see what I could do. I removed several of the standard configuration dividers and moved the others until I got a much more useful arrangement.

Now I found a way to carry two bodies and 4 lenses in addition to extra batteries, filters, SD cards and other miscellaneous stuff. The bag is a little on the large side, but it does carry and protect a good bit of my gear. I give up trying to carry every lens and camera I own in one easy to carry bag. It's just not possible :tongue: With this configuration I can carry the EM-1 with the 12-40 f2.8, the EM-5 with the body cap lens (or I could carry the Sigma DP2-M instead). As well as the P 35-100 f2.8, the Zuiko 9-18mm 4/3 with adapter and a 17mm f1.7 prime. I could carry another small prime and/or a pancake lens on the EM-5. Not bad I think...

FfI3R5B.

8hKwyFE.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.