1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Ape case 1200 review

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by silver92b, Dec 9, 2014.

1. silver92b

silver92b Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    I have been trying to find the *ideal* or perfect bag or case for my M43 gear. I had purchased this APE Case Pro Medium Digital SLR and Video Camera Case (ACPRO1200) several months (maybe more than a year ago. I had used it with my EM-5 and a bunch of my lenses and stuff but put it aside a while back to try other bags.
    Anyway, I occurred to me for some reason to try it again with fewer lenses (I sold a bunch and bought fewer lenses to replace them). I decided to try rearranging the dividers to see what I could do. I removed several of the standard configuration dividers and moved the others until I got a much more useful arrangement.

Now I found a way to carry two bodies and 4 lenses in addition to extra batteries, filters, SD cards and other miscellaneous stuff. The bag is a little on the large side, but it does carry and protect a good bit of my gear. I give up trying to carry every lens and camera I own in one easy to carry bag. It's just not possible :tongue: With this configuration I can carry the EM-1 with the 12-40 f2.8, the EM-5 with the body cap lens (or I could carry the Sigma DP2-M instead). As well as the P 35-100 f2.8, the Zuiko 9-18mm 4/3 with adapter and a 17mm f1.7 prime. I could carry another small prime and/or a pancake lens on the EM-5. Not bad I think...

FfI3R5B.

8hKwyFE.

• Like Like x 1