1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anyone with Nokton 17.5 mm 0.95 ?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Bhupinder2002, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hi guys
    I wanna move ahead into next line of MFT lenses and wanna start with Nokton 17.5 mm 0.95 . I haven't seen anyone with this lens here or any image thread. Please shed some light on this gem .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

2. pheaukus

pheaukus Mu-43 Regular

Jun 22, 2012
    0dBm was about to get it...

3. TDP

TDP Guest

I plan to pick one up this week or next week, as soon as I can get a moment away from work and get down to the store. I have it's brother, the 25mm, and it is a magical lens (it is almost light cheating, awesome shots seem to come out of the camera by themselves).

4. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 11, 2011
  5. dre_tech

dre_tech Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
  6. Weasel_Loader

Weasel_Loader Mu-43 Regular

Jun 6, 2012
    I just ordered one from B&H this weekend. Should have it friday. I'll plan to use it this weekend and will post my thoughts with photos. Should be really fun to use.:smile:

7. j.SoundLabs

j.SoundLabs Mu-43 Regular

Jun 6, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Jason
    I rented it for a little over a week and while very impressive in terms of build and capability, I am afraid in my hands & with my camera (GF1 w/ LVF1) it was difficult to realize the potential of this great lens. I would assume that this lens on a GH2 or OM-5 would be a great pairing.

8. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.