Anyone watching Wimbledon?

Amin Sabet

Administrator
It's been an interesting one so far. Both Federer and Nadal have been living dangerously, and the Isner-Mahut match was unbelievable. Anyone else watching?

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
Now would be a good time for our britton friends to switch channel to tennis... :biggrin:

(we really need an evil emoticon)

pete_t

Mu-43 Regular
Having watched a typical English performance I think I need to find a different country to support. Dreadful 4-1, so far. Just how bad can it get?

BartonFlyer

Mu-43 Regular
With typical Britsh sang-froid I'm just waiting for Andy Murray to crash out after building up our hopes and getting the whole British media to fever pitch

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
i do not watch tv or read the newspaper

the only sports i have any interest in are the one i play like touch football and baseball and handball and bowling

sadly at my age do this less and less!

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi everyone, I don't watch Wimbledon. My wife is a football (soccer) fan therefore we are looking football (South Africa) , especially dutch and german team.
I'm not a football fan.

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Herma, Your wife enjoying today's game?
- My South Korean wife is bored, she prefers action (and losing above winning)...

Optical Thrombosis

Mu-43 Regular
Far more interestingly from a photographers point of view, I'm looking forward to July 3rd & the start of le Tour De France!

Colour, spectacle, great scenery, what more could you ask?

Boo! I cant go this year!

(and an Englishman has more hope of winning this year than the England footie team ever did! Go Bradley Wiggins!)

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yeah, "Le tour" can also be a nice subject for photography, but I am not in the Nederlands during the start of this year...

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Andy Murray seems to be back on track. If he can beat Nadal in the semis, we'll have a new Wimbledon champ this year. The other semi is Berdych/Djokovic. Kudos to Berdych for playing a massive match against Federer today.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom