Anyone using the Oly 7-14 with a G9?

say_doyster

Mu-43 Rookie
I use and love both the G9 and the Oly 7-14 f2.8 (also use the lens on a GH4, GH5 and GH5s). Use it for all kinds of subjects in all manner of lighting circumstances (available light and created light, also mixed - for both stills and video) . Afraid I am not understanding what you are asking??

apete

Mu-43 Rookie
I got 7-14 three months ago. I have not been shooting much yet, but for architecture I already did two or three walks and I am very satisfied with the results. Churches are pretty much stationary so I cannot tell much about modes other than SAF. My only complain is some softness at 7mm wide angle extremes, but since I am not pixel peeper I do not care much. Some of my photos with G9 + 7-14 are already posted here and here. Feel free to view EXIF to get the details on the exposure and etc.

say_doyster

Mu-43 Rookie
Yes, the 7-14 is a really good lens. I have many choices for wider shots (Pany 7-14 f4, Voight 10.5 and 17.5 f.95, Lumix 12-35 f2.8, Oly 17 f1.2, Oly12 f2). Depends on my need, my mood and the subject/lighting circumstances as to which one I pick. the Oly 7-14 is my go to for the widest requirements - sharp - and the focus clutch is great!! If you get one, let us know how it goes. B

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom