1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anyone Used an OllO Clip or Similar

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by retiredfromlife, Apr 20, 2019.

1. retiredfromlife

retiredfromlife Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    Has anyone used an OLLO Clip or similar phone lenses. I am a mainly interested in the macro lenses.
    Currently we own iPhone 6 & 7
    From looking at the web it is hard to determine if you can just buy different clips for iPhone X, just thinking of the upgrade path as our current phones will probably be upgraded in a year or so.

It would be nice to use one that had an intergrated case. I notice that some say you can't use a screen protector as their slide on top clips to not cater for the thicker glass type screen covers.

Any ideas or recommendations ?

2. @retiredfromlife@retiredfromlife If you're not in a hurry, Kickstarter has these come up every once in a while. I am still sitting on an iPhone 4 but intend to upgrade... so have been reading the fine print on these phone lens as well. Most provide you with specs that tell you which models of iPhone they will work with. imo you're better off waiting until you see what model of iPhone you'll be upgrading to before buying into a lens set now. I know I am, having passed over a few KS offerings in the last year just for that reason.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.