1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anyone talking about the Pentax Q yet?

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by PatDoody, Aug 12, 2011.

1. PatDoody

PatDoody Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 29, 2011
    NJ, USA
  2. remnant

remnant Mu-43 Rookie

May 16, 2010
    I'm looking forward to it's official debut. Flickr has a collection of photos taken with the a beta version of the Q and they look promising. I also found a post from someone who attended some sort of Outdoor expo (in Utah I think) and he posted some pics of the camera next to Pentax's digital 645D and the K-5; the Pentax Q is a tiny camera fer sure! The big question is just how well will the tiny sensor perform? Time will tell!

3. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    Hmmm. Small sensored interchangeable lens camera.........

Nah. It'll never take off.
    :biggrin:

Gordon

• Like Like x 1
  4. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    The biggest problem is that it costs $150-200 more than the E-PL3 and it's not really that much smaller. This beastie needs to be $400.

5. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    It looks cool as hell from a gear hording perspective.

Is it perverse to relish in the fact that the dpr forums will have another "small sensor" camera to pick on?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.