1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Anyone seen the news on the DxO One?

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by Whtrbt7, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Whtrbt7

Whtrbt7 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 7, 2014
    The camera looks insane. I would be really surprised to get the image quality they are showing on some shots using a 1 inch Sony sensor with a custom 32mm F/1.8 lens. Any thoughts from people in M43 land? The thing that I find extremely interesting is the 4 shot super RAW with frame noise averaging and subject movement compensation. I'm wondering why Olympus doesn't have this kind of software tech or if we would be able to do something like this in-camera on an M43 sensor.

2. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
  3. zensu

zensu An Old Fool

Aug 8, 2012
    Southeastern USA
    Bobby
    I just wish DXO would keep their existing product line up to date. I haven't been able to use my Panasonic GM5 RAW files on DXO for months! I'm pretty sure the sensor is the same as the GM1 which they do support. Maybe just a few tweaks to the GM1 modules would allow me to use my GM5 files? :(

4. zensu

zensu An Old Fool

Aug 8, 2012
    Southeastern USA
    Bobby
    My bad! I just needed to update my software to the latest version and all my files are readable now. Sorry DXO! :doh:

5. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Not your bad at all. DxO originally said the GM5 would be supported in March 2015. So, 3 months late. They now say the new 42.5 f1.7 will be supported in August (on the GX7 and GM5). Let's see if they manage that. I am actually a big fan of DxO's software, but they're not too good at keeping to their own schedules.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1