1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anyone receive their Mitakon 25mm f/0.95 yet?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Mellow, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    I placed a pre-order about a month ago, and was told to expect the lens in "late October". It's late October. Anyone got one yet?

2. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    I haven't ordered one yet but plan to. I see that the ZY Optics site no longer has it listed as a pre-order item but instead has the "lead" time as two weeks.

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    mine came in the mail yesterday. I ordered it nearly as soon as it was announced. So I'd guess you'll be seeing yours within a few days.

4. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    I'm waiting to win the mu-43 giveaway contest. As soon as I win, I'll chime in with my opinion! :D :p ;) 

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    I like your confidence!

6. dornblaser

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    Almost 180 entries now plus the last minute ones to come. You are going to disappoint a lot of people!

7. Turbofrog

Turbofrog Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 21, 2014
    That's my plan, too, Jonathan!

8. SojiOkita

SojiOkita Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2014
    France
    I almost forget to participate to the contest;) 
    However, I don't understand how the link is made between the post and the "like" on the facebook page, so maybe I will not qualify...

9. dornblaser

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser

You have to be a member of FaceBook. Click on the link that Amin provided and it will take you to the Mu4/3 page. In the upper part of the page, a little to the right you will see an icon that says "Like", simply click there and you are done.

10. SojiOkita

SojiOkita Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2014
    France
    Yes but how does Amin would make the link between the facebook account that liked the facebook page, and the mu-43forum account?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TNcasual

TNcasual Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Knoxville, TN
    That's all well and good, but Amin never made it clear on how he was going to link a mu-43.com account with a Facebook account to verify that both things were done.

12. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I think it's fairly simple. He draws a winner (probably using a random number generator). That numbered post is the winner, after he verifies that the mu43 user has liked the facebook post. Even if you have a different user name, presumably if one wins the lens, they will find a way to verify that they are who they claim to be on facebook.

Not that anyone needs to spend any time worrying about HOW it will happen. Because I am going to win it :yahoo:

13. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    you guys just reminded me to join that contest, funny if I win that, because the lens will need to be shipped from another district in my city to Boston, and then back:laugh1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.