1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

anyone here a fujifilm x10 shooter?

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by jyc860923, Sep 3, 2013.

1. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    I know, I know there a luxury Fujifilm X-images thread out there where seems to be filled with X100, Xpro1 and XE1 shots.

I just sold my heavily used GF3 since I use my EPL5 much more these days, but have been thinking to get a backup. So ordered a used X10 and I'm much looking forward to the EXR DR feature even if that cuts the pixel count to 6M. I think there are quite a lot of things to like about the camera since it'll not just be a backup, but a complement to my epl5 and three primes combo.

So may I be lucky enough to see our members here have got beautiful shots and video/still photography and handling experience to share about the x10? I think I'll be using the x10 mainly for landscape and macro.

Many many thanks

2. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I keep thinking about the X10... but keep pulling back. The fact that I already own a number of similar-sized cameras doesn't help. But I just noticed this evening that Amazon.com U.S. is offering brand-new, leftover X10's for $339 each. And now I'm thinking again.

3. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    I've read about a few canon and nikons and have found there's nothing special for them to suffice being a backup, but x10 differs with the unique sensor and in-camera rendering, more to that I think the look and operations are so tempting, also flickr shows lots of real nice shots produced with this camera