anyone here a fujifilm x10 shooter?

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by jyc860923, Sep 3, 2013.

1. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    I know, I know there a luxury Fujifilm X-images thread out there where seems to be filled with X100, Xpro1 and XE1 shots.

I just sold my heavily used GF3 since I use my EPL5 much more these days, but have been thinking to get a backup. So ordered a used X10 and I'm much looking forward to the EXR DR feature even if that cuts the pixel count to 6M. I think there are quite a lot of things to like about the camera since it'll not just be a backup, but a complement to my epl5 and three primes combo.

So may I be lucky enough to see our members here have got beautiful shots and video/still photography and handling experience to share about the x10? I think I'll be using the x10 mainly for landscape and macro.

Many many thanks

2. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I keep thinking about the X10... but keep pulling back. The fact that I already own a number of similar-sized cameras doesn't help. But I just noticed this evening that Amazon.com U.S. is offering brand-new, leftover X10's for $339 each. And now I'm thinking again.

3. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    I've read about a few canon and nikons and have found there's nothing special for them to suffice being a backup, but x10 differs with the unique sensor and in-camera rendering, more to that I think the look and operations are so tempting, also flickr shows lots of real nice shots produced with this camera

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.