Anyone has good experience promoting their images with social media such as Facebook?

Truebeam

Mu-43 Regular
As soon as I created a business page (FB won't allow the use of the word "photography" unless it's a business page), the traffic to my page literally has been next to nothing. Friends told me that my posts at my new (business) page doesn't show up at their newsfeed at all. I have so far got about a little more than 100 likes on my page but that' doesn't seem to help much. I understand that FB wants us to pay in order to serve the posts from a business page to people and I don't mind paying for it, but not sure how well that works. Bottom line: I don't want any "fake" likes, I just want my posts to be seen by people. Whether or not they like it or not is entirely up to them. Any inputs? Thanks in advance!

Evan614

Mu-43 Regular
I think my friend (which did senior pictures) used his personal name and posted his photos on FB and the students posted to him and link/ liked (whatever) and he just had a link on his website to FB and vice a versa.

Latest threads

Top Bottom