Anyone found a way to mount a Billingham (Hadley Small Pro) on a Brompton

Gsansoucie

Mu-43 Rookie
Odd request, but has anyone found a way to mount a Hadley camera bag on a Brompton?

I have this beautiful new Hadley Small Pro and we are considering Bromptons for next year. I was looking at their bags for my camera and thought the Billingham would look awesome on the Brompton.

Has anyone done this?

I’m not finding many hits on the web.

ata3001

Mu-43 Regular
Can't you just wear the Billingham in the messenger style position as you ride? That's all I would do. No need to complicate things.

Real Name
Deryck
Brompton luggage system is impressive. Ridiculously simple and effective and doesn't affect the bike folding and the bags simply click off and on using a proprietary frame for the bag that clips onto a block that fits on the bike frame.

Brompton themselves make a large range of bags and a number of third parties companies do as well. I have a Carradice bag on mine, and I would simply put my cheap and nasty camera bag inside it.

The Brompton bag frames are probably too big for your bag but I found these on ebay. if you can find a way to attach your bag to one. Also this one

Gsansoucie

Mu-43 Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brompton luggage system is impressive. Ridiculously simple and effective and doesn't affect the bike folding and the bags simply click off and on using a proprietary frame for the bag that clips onto a block that fits on the bike frame.

Brompton themselves make a large range of bags and a number of third parties companies do as well. I have a Carradice bag on mine, and I would simply put my cheap and nasty camera bag inside it.

The Brompton bag frames are probably too big for your bag but I found these on ebay. if you can find a way to attach your bag to one. Also this one
Pizza rack. Why didn’t I think of that? Thanks. That is going to work. Even if it’s not that specific model.

Panolyman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Brian
We need to see a photo of this set up when sorted.
This is going to be a real style guru riding around and I hope he's got a full 'wing commander' moustache and will wear Harris tweed Plus fours. :th_salute:

Mike Wingate

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mike Wingate
It will have the brown leather Brooks saddle and grips I hope. There is a new trifold blazer being advertised.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom