Anyone else pre-order E-P3 from Adorama?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Frunch, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Frunch

Frunch Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2011
    I finally bit the bullet and placed a pre-order for a silver E-P3 from Adorama, and so now the waiting game begins! I only placed the pre-order thursday, telling myself at the time to just be patient...the camera will get here when it gets here. Now I catch myself checking my email more and more frequently to no avail! :rolleyes:  Just curious who else out there is waiting to receive notice that their beloved new toy is on the way...:smile:

2. Stevo

Stevo Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2011
    My preorder is on it's way but I ordered mine about a month ago. Hope you get yours soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    You should keep an eye on uniquephoto.com, they seem to cater to mirrorless cameras and have a consistent shipment of hard to find G3 and E-P3 bodies. I bought my body only G3 from them no problems. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I just ordered an ep3 Thursday from them. Last silver 17 kit thy had. Megan said they'd get more in within 7-10 days

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frunch

Frunch Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2011
    Thanks for the responses, everyone! Can't wait to start shooting! I'll follow-up on this post when I get shipping confirmation just to let anyone else that pre-ordered know that they're shipping the latest batch.

6. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    To be clear, in my previous post I meant uniquephoto

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.