Anyone else pre-order E-P3 from Adorama?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Frunch, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Frunch

Frunch Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2011
    I finally bit the bullet and placed a pre-order for a silver E-P3 from Adorama, and so now the waiting game begins! I only placed the pre-order thursday, telling myself at the time to just be patient...the camera will get here when it gets here. Now I catch myself checking my email more and more frequently to no avail! :rolleyes: Just curious who else out there is waiting to receive notice that their beloved new toy is on the way...:smile:

2. Stevo

Stevo Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2011
    My preorder is on it's way but I ordered mine about a month ago. Hope you get yours soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    You should keep an eye on uniquephoto.com, they seem to cater to mirrorless cameras and have a consistent shipment of hard to find G3 and E-P3 bodies. I bought my body only G3 from them no problems. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I just ordered an ep3 Thursday from them. Last silver 17 kit thy had. Megan said they'd get more in within 7-10 days

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frunch

Frunch Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2011
    Thanks for the responses, everyone! Can't wait to start shooting! I'll follow-up on this post when I get shipping confirmation just to let anyone else that pre-ordered know that they're shipping the latest batch.

6. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    To be clear, in my previous post I meant uniquephoto