Anyone else hainge trouble on mu-43 today?

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by RDM, Jun 28, 2014.

1. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Wow I am finally able to get on here .. :smile:
    I have been trying to load any page from this site since this afternoon. I think that I 1st tried about 3 PM EST. I kept getting a "server no responding" error page.
    I am glad the site is still here and all is well and good, but I see no comments anywhere that there has been trouble.
    Could it have only been a server error in my area?
    I had no trouble accessing other sites during that time.

Has anyone else experienced any trouble on this site today ??

2. Reflector

Reflector Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 31, 2013
    Having issues as well here.

3. OzRay

OzRay Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 29, 2010
    South Gippsland, Australia
    Ray, not Oz
    Yep, poor response Downunder as well.

4. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Apr 4, 2010
    I think the glitch affected all of Amins sites. I couldn't get to SC or LP either. Glad to see it back online. I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms ;-)

5. bipinsnair

bipinsnair Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Herndon, VA
    Bipin Nair
    Yes, I had same issue.

6. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Well just after I posted this thread I was unable to get back on again, till now . I wasn't even sure this post went through.. Well I am glad to know that it's not a problem on my end. I hope it starts working normal again soon. Currently pages are loading much slower than normal .. but at least they are loading now.

7. fortwodriver

fortwodriver Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Frank
    My safari browser was, and still is, complaining that tapatalkdetect.js is returning a 404 error.

tapatalkdetect.js www.mu-43.com resource-type-script 404 false NaN 540 0.06289291381835938 0.0034711360931396484 1404053360.997623

8. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

OK , now its doing somthing difrent.
    Every time i go to post anything i get the message
    "Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded."
    So I have to log out and log back in every time I want to post. Now I wonder is it not just me and a Glitch that should be fixed soon or do I mention it to Amin.

9. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Fine for me. What browser ? I get oddball behaviour if Chrome has downloaded an update but wants to restart the browser for it to apply.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.