Anyone else hainge trouble on mu-43 today?

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by RDM, Jun 28, 2014.

1. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Wow I am finally able to get on here .. :smile:
    I have been trying to load any page from this site since this afternoon. I think that I 1st tried about 3 PM EST. I kept getting a "server no responding" error page.
    I am glad the site is still here and all is well and good, but I see no comments anywhere that there has been trouble.
    Could it have only been a server error in my area?
    I had no trouble accessing other sites during that time.

Has anyone else experienced any trouble on this site today ??
  2. Reflector

Reflector Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Having issues as well here.
  3. OzRay

OzRay Mu-43 Legend

Jan 29, 2010
    South Gippsland, Australia
    Ray, not Oz
    Yep, poor response Downunder as well.
  4. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 4, 2010
    I think the glitch affected all of Amins sites. I couldn't get to SC or LP either. Glad to see it back online. I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms ;-)
  5. bipinsnair

bipinsnair Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Herndon, VA
    Bipin Nair
    Yes, I had same issue.
  6. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Well just after I posted this thread I was unable to get back on again, till now . I wasn't even sure this post went through.. Well I am glad to know that it's not a problem on my end. I hope it starts working normal again soon. Currently pages are loading much slower than normal .. but at least they are loading now.
  7. fortwodriver

fortwodriver Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    My safari browser was, and still is, complaining that tapatalkdetect.js is returning a 404 error.

tapatalkdetect.js resource-type-script 404 false NaN 540 0.06289291381835938 0.0034711360931396484 1404053360.997623
  8. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

OK , now its doing somthing difrent.
    Every time i go to post anything i get the message
    "Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded."
    So I have to log out and log back in every time I want to post. Now I wonder is it not just me and a Glitch that should be fixed soon or do I mention it to Amin.
  9. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 4, 2010
    Fine for me. What browser ? I get oddball behaviour if Chrome has downloaded an update but wants to restart the browser for it to apply.