Anyone can use color or old film profiles with WorkSpace

BushmanOrig

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Siegfried
I have been posting info on the Pen F thread. But when updating my blog post with a new profile I used images from different Olympus cameras to test the profiles.

Thinking about it I thought others who do not use the Pen F might also be interested. Therefore this post...

You can do exactly the same as one would do with the Pen F using WorkSpace. Enter the profile details into WorkSpace, save it as a "batch" profile, and use it on any jpeg you open in WorkSpace...

You will find 3 profiles I developed here

If you go here and scroll down, you will see a page by Olympus from where you can study and copy many different profiles developed by Olympus visionaries...

So any Pen F specific article on color profiles you see on my blog, study the info and you can apply or design profiles yourself when working with WorkSpace.

In fact, WorkSpace is much more powerful than the Pen F with many more adjustments & options...

Once you get the feel for developing your own look and feel profiles its fun...

Kodak Kodachrome 25
Kodak Kodachrome 64
Kodak Porta 160 VC

Any questions we can discuss here...

Kodak-Porta-160VC-Profile.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BushmanOrig

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Siegfried
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
_6020028.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here you see a basic "Vintage" profile. Anyone, with an OMD camera fitted with the Color Creator, can use this profile. The profile was created for WorkSpace and for RAW files.

Open the RAW file in WS, download the profile and use the "Load Batch" option, then select the profile and apply it...

Link

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom