1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Anybody use the Gordy's Zoe combo strap?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by flamingfish, May 8, 2014.

1. flamingfish

flamingfish Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    Emily
    Like everyone else, I'm on the quest for The Perfect Strap. I'm finding that I spend most of my time with my camera in my hand -- so I want a wrist strap -- but occasionally I do want my hands free. I've been looking at the various "quick change" strap options, and nothing has called to me.

I like the look of the Gordy's straps (who doesn't?), but they're not designed for switching easily from one strap to another. The Zoe strap is an attempt to have both types of straps always available, but I can't find any feedback from anyone who has used one. I wonder how much the neck strap would get in the way when using the hand strap.

Also, anyone have any feedback on the effectiveness of the neck pad on the Gordy's strap? Thin straps cut into my neck. I'm using a more padded strap now (an Opteka) and having the issue with not being able to get a bulky strap into my bag when I want to put the camera away.

Thanks!