Anybody have experience with Panasonic Repair Mcallen, TX?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by krayjeegsr, Oct 12, 2011.

1. krayjeegsr

krayjeegsr Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 7, 2011
    Anybody have experience with Panasonic Repair in Mcallen, TX? I sent my GF1 in for a warranty repair for dust in between the glass and lcd. According to UPS the camera was delivered 2 weeks ago, but the online status update still shows: "awaiting arrival of unit at facility." Now am I reading about many horror stories of them taking 3 months to return a camera and some claiming that Panasonic even lost their camera! Should I be worried? Anybody send in a camera to them before?

2. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    They did right by me when I sent my GH2 in for a stuck SD card. I'd try to give them a call if they haven't tried calling you already...

3. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 All-Pro

A suggestion to consider

I know it's been mentioned that Panasonic does read these web sites. Assuming you still have the problem you might want to consider updating your profile to include a reply to e-mail address or perhaps just posting an e-mail address here.

Have you called them? If you do, please be sure to have the UPS delivery confirmation available.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.