1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

any wide angle lens on panasonic 14-45mm lens?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by ohakdk, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ohakdk

ohakdk New to Mu-43

Feb 3, 2012
    Henderson, NV
    Hi, it is my first thread on mu-43 and the first attempt to use m4/3 camera from camcorder base.
    I currently own a Raynox wide angle lens for 46mm mounting threads and am wondering if I can use it with 14-45mm lens on GH2 which is on the way to my place. To my understanding, I probably need a step up ring from 46mm to 52mm.
    I would like to confirm it and furthermore it would be a kind of worth of try or not.

I used Raynox with my camcorder and I was pretty satisfied with it. I think I am not a person who very stick to IQ, distortion, etc rather into effect for fun.

It would be appreciated if I get great recommendation on which lens I gotta have. Yes I know it is never ending topic for us.

Thanks in advance.

2. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Welcome. It seems to me that placing a smaller diameter adaptive lens in front of a larger one will create vignetting through the entire focal length. -Chrome

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.