1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Any opinions on Pany 45-175?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Kiwi Paul, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Kiwi Paul

Kiwi Paul Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Aberdeen Scotland
    Has anyone used it or are there any reviews anywhere, hows it compare to the Oly 40-150 or Pany 45-200?
    Being an "X" lens is the IQ meant to be superior to the other lenses?

Paul

2. ggibson

ggibson Mu-43 Regular

Jul 9, 2011
    From what I've seen, IQ is nearly identical to the 45-200mm. I'm sure there are comparisons if you search around. The "X" is for power zoom.

3. troll

troll Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 25, 2012
  4. p.h

p.h Mu-43 Regular

Apr 5, 2012
    I've had one for a month and so far like it. The image quality isn't exceptional in any way, but pretty decent in most respects. It focuses fast, the power zoom is growing on me, I started out not using it at all and now use it almost exclusively. What really sells it for me is the size and weight, it's a good match for the GX1, easy to carry round all day, the whole point of mu-43 for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.