Any Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on GX7?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by eljay, Nov 30, 2014.

1. eljay

eljay Mu-43 Regular

Jul 8, 2013
    I haven't seen any deals on the GX7 this weekend, so I'm just wondering if there is anything better out there than the ongoing Adorama and B&H deal ($597 with $100 gift card) for a GX7 body.

Thank you.
  2. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    B&H has 597.99 free 100 gift card. About as good as it gets.
  3. JohnN

JohnN Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    Theres one in the UK but not that great - £554.99 with a 20mm, but given you can get the body only for £400 its not outstanding (plus £100 cashback today only)
  4. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Mu-43 Regular

Nov 29, 2014
    I've been looking, too, and have not seen anything better than the Adorama and BH deal w/ the gift certificate. Was hoping that with Black Friday or Cyber Monday something else might be offered. Don't know if I want to go w/ this and upgrade my Panasonic system or upgrade my Pentax system.
  5. eljay

eljay Mu-43 Regular

Jul 8, 2013
    Yes, not much out there and for us Canadians, the exchange rate, shipping, Paypal, and tax kills pretty much all the deals from the U.S. nowadays. :( As a result, prices here stay high.
  6. Turbofrog

Turbofrog Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 21, 2014
    Yes, I've been looking, too, and come to the same conclusion.

I suspect I will end up buying used locally. There's one near me for $550 CAD, but it's silver instead of black. I may still bite...
  7. eljay

eljay Mu-43 Regular

Jul 8, 2013
    Funny thing is that I originally wanted a black one and in the last two months I completely changed my mind and want only a silver body now. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mu-43 mobile app
  8. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I was really Hoping that there would be a $499 black Friday deal , just like they did with the GH2 a couple years back ..
    Ohh well