Any Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on GX7?

eljay

Mu-43 Regular
I haven't seen any deals on the GX7 this weekend, so I'm just wondering if there is anything better out there than the ongoing Adorama and B&H deal ($597 with $100 gift card) for a GX7 body.

Thank you.

JohnN

Mu-43 Regular
Theres one in the UK but not that great - £554.99 with a 20mm, but given you can get the body only for £400 its not outstanding (plus £100 cashback today only)

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
I've been looking, too, and have not seen anything better than the Adorama and BH deal w/ the gift certificate. Was hoping that with Black Friday or Cyber Monday something else might be offered. Don't know if I want to go w/ this and upgrade my Panasonic system or upgrade my Pentax system.

eljay

Mu-43 Regular
Yes, not much out there and for us Canadians, the exchange rate, shipping, Paypal, and tax kills pretty much all the deals from the U.S. nowadays. :( As a result, prices here stay high.

Turbofrog

Mu-43 Legend
Yes, not much out there and for us Canadians, the exchange rate, shipping, Paypal, and tax kills pretty much all the deals from the U.S. nowadays. :( As a result, prices here stay high.
Yes, I've been looking, too, and come to the same conclusion.

I suspect I will end up buying used locally. There's one near me for $550 CAD, but it's silver instead of black. I may still bite...

eljay

Mu-43 Regular
Funny thing is that I originally wanted a black one and in the last two months I completely changed my mind and want only a silver body now. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mu-43 mobile app

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
I was really Hoping that there would be a $499 black Friday deal , just like they did with the GH2 a couple years back ..
Ohh well

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom