1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Antique Fair

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by angloasturian, Oct 9, 2010.

1. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

This is the fair where I took the 'Dog and Kangaroo' photos. I never buy anything because everything is wildly overpriced but it's a pleasant way to while away a rainy afternoon and the diversity of stuff on sale is quite stimulating. Of course I was attracted by cameras and found all types and sizes, from large ...

[​IMG]

...to small

[​IMG]

Dolls

[​IMG]

Tools

[​IMG]

Paintings

[​IMG]

Hatpins

[​IMG]

even armour (although I suspect not very old)

[​IMG]

a zither ( I always think of 'The Third Man')

[​IMG]

and an English guy taking photos

[​IMG]

2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I like the clarity and the light in your pictures Colin. Looks like a place I would love to visit. I am surprised at that little camera, it looks pretty cool. The pocket watches under the glass would have some interesting history behind them I'd imagine. I have a pocket watch that was given to me on my 10 birthday from mum and dad. For a 10 year old you can imagine what it was like to have a 21 jewel mechanical pocket watch. To this day I still love it, such a classic bit of precision workmanship.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.