Another Olympus sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Speedliner, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
  2. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    This sale is not that great. Probably what most of this stuff should cost in the first place. :)
  3. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Almost seems like the same sale over an over, so maybe you're right.
  4. SpecFoto

SpecFoto Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    So Cal
    The 7-14 f/2.8 dropped another $50 in price from the latest 2-1/2 month long Holiday sale, everything else seems to be the same. It is now more reasonably priced at $200 off, or $1,099. I had a target price in mind of $999 since day 1, but when I got a new one with full US warranty just before Christmas for $1,059 on a special sale from an authorized dealer, I took it. Glad I did, still saved $40 over the latest pricing.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    In North America, we're programmed to snap up the "deals". This is an ongoing trigger to keep us buying, especially since the average consumer has shot their wad on Christmas. I'm not even looking at more camera gear until there's something that's both new and worthwhile in m43 products. Qualifying features include a really useful improvement in performance of the E-M1 successor and an affordable price on the 300mm f4.0. Until that day, all Olympus equipment purchases are off in this household.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. yendikeno

yendikeno Mu-43 Regular

Sep 5, 2015
    I'm beginning to think this as well.
  7. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Didn't the 40-150 drop an additional $50USD as well to a total of $200USD off?