1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Another Noobie, this one from oregon

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Blue Cube Imaging, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Blue Cube Imaging

Blue Cube Imaging Mu-43 Regular

Nov 29, 2010
    Southern Oregon, USA
    Hello all,

Brent here.

I hail from southern Oregon and have been shooting most of my life (more than 35 years behind the camera).

Last year I purchased a white Olympus EP1 with a standard 14-42 kit lens and really haven't had the chance to run it through its paces. I'm looking forward to gleaning the forums for useful tips and information.

A long time rangefinder fan, I am hoping to find some useful adapters so that I can use some of my Contax G Series lenses on the EP1, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

• Like Like x 3
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Brent - Contax lenses are popular with :43: users although some models protrude too far into the camera body so check it out. Fotodiox is a well regarded adapter manufacturer.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Brent, good morning from New York and welcome! I think you'll be enjoying yourself with your E-P1 and find yourself spending a lot of time down in the Adapted Lenses forum.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Brent, and hello from Scotland.

All the best,

Colin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.