Another Hi from the UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by DarrenG, Jan 3, 2011.

1. DarrenG

DarrenG Mu-43 Regular

Jan 3, 2011
    Hampshire, UK
    Hello All.

New GF1 owner here. I'm a very poor (in skill and finances!) hobby photographer. Own a D70 which was too big to carry and a Canon iXUS and TX1 which were good in their own ways but in the end too limiting.

The GF1 seemed to tick all the boxes for me, all the control I might need but small enough to actually carry!

All I need now is a little of the skill that everyone else seems to have in abundance :) 

• Like Like x 4
  2. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Darren, and Hello from Edinburgh :smile: You've chosen yourself a nice camera. I recently got one myself, and like it a lot.

All the best,

Colin

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome Darren from Holland !

4. gracefruit

gracefruit Mu-43 Regular

Dec 23, 2010
    central scotland
    Hello from central Scotland. I've only been a member here for a little while, but have learned a lot from the forum. Really nice people here!

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Darren.

6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Darren, welcome to you and your GF1 - obviously a well loved camera around these parts!

Please don't hold back on sharing some of your photographs here. We're a friendly bunch.:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.