Another greeting from another Aussies :)

thelaxong

Mu-43 user
Hi All,

Just got myself the EPL1 so I join this forum to gather some tips & tricks.

Greeting from wet wet wet Australia. Melbourne is in its fifth days of rain. No joy for amateur photographers :(

Cheers.

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Welcome from someone in the south west of the UK where we have much the same, overcast, low cloud, hill mist and rain, rain and more rain, but then it is our winter and more typical of this time of the year, and thankfully no devastating floods to put up with.

Lets hope for better "photography weather" soon, then you'll be able to put your new camera to the test, hope you enjoy the experience.

Barrie

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
thelaxong, welcome aboard and congrats on your E-PL1! If we had a database showing where our members hailed from, I think Australia would be right up there at the top.:biggrin:

I am sorry about the terrible flooding that is going on in parts of your country. A fellow member, Brady, has been keeping us up-to-date here https://www.mu-43.com/f49/horrific-flash-flooding-queensland-australia-8590/ in case you haven't seen the thread.

Perhaps you can put a plastic bag around the camera and get outside to take a few pictures or, consider getting involved in Streetshooter's latest Image Quest: In The House:2thumbs:

Glad to have you here!

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi All,

Just got myself the EPL1 so I join this forum to gather some tips & tricks.

Greeting from wet wet wet Australia. Melbourne is in its fifth days of rain. No joy for amateur photographers :(

Cheers.
Wecome and we are quite a few here who are quite active . U will love this cute litte camera and It has one of the best JPEG engines in MFT world. Hope to see some images from u soon .
Cheers
Bhupinder

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom