Another from WA state

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dfroelich, Apr 14, 2011.

1. dfroelich

dfroelich Mu-43 Regular

Nov 15, 2010
    I have been on here a bit, and never noticed this welcome forum till I saw another Washington post on the main page.
    I bet most WA people here are Western, but I am on the East side for school. Less trees, more wheat.

Currently I have a GF1 with the 20/1.7, a 14-45, and a 45-200. Before this, I had point and shoots and a Nikon 35mm. My favorite feature of these cameras (especially with the 20mm) is that I can always have it in a jacket pocket, and when I pull it out for some candid shots, it is much less intrusive than a full sized slr. Very fun indeed!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Good to have you here. Thanks for the introduction, it's good to hear where you're from and some background.

I live on a plain in Queensland so know what it's like to have less trees, more wheat. Although in my case, it's less trees more cotton.

Nice camera and set of lenses. You're set.

Hope to see you around soon,

3. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    Also from the eastside..

I am in central WA. Lived here all my life but did a short time in the Seattle area. Love the eastside!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    It's nice to have both of you here with us...

I hope we see some photos from WA real soon!

Cheers form New England, Alan
  5. DHart

DHart Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2010
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Hi buddy. Welcome to you! Another Washingtonian here... southwest area. Lush deciduous greenery, evergreen fern forests, rivers, mountains, lakes, ocean, and beauty everywhere. I do love being here.