1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Another Day Another Mount

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by UkrainianOne, Aug 30, 2011.

1. UkrainianOne

UkrainianOne Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2011
    Long Island, New York
    v30xhu.

So i picked up this Gem from good old ebay once again. 8 bucks bought it, seen the same lens go for $99.00 - $60.00 on there after the fact that i bought it. It was listed as a Soligor Skrew mount, so i was thinkin m42, but at the price i bought it for i was willing to take a gamble. So i rolled the dice.... NOT a m42 mount!

And hence why im posting this, rear cap for it is from a Minolta and fits like its natural, which i believe it is, never see this type of mount, says M/MD in small red letters in the outer ring, 5 small skrews, three top, two bottom, has a bayonette which opens the shutter instead of closing it...

I feel like i made a mistake getting the MD-M4/3 adapter, on a hunch, so can i get a little help please.

Thanks
    Gennady.

2. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    • Like Like x 1
  3. UkrainianOne

UkrainianOne Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2011
    Long Island, New York
    Thank you!!! I'm starting to realize that i have a nice deal on my hands if this lens is not foggy once i mount it on my G1. Never heard of Rokkor lenses but will deff take a look at them, im on a limited budget when it comes to lenses but with the help with ebay ive amassed about 6 lenses from cine mounts to m42 mounts to now MD. I have noticed a pattern in all of the lenses, they more or less the same besides the "f" number, no matter what mount theyre on, unless its some crazy rare glass that goes for hundreds of dollars. Im still not giving into AF lenses, not worth buying a robot to take the pictures for me when i have two perfectly good ( but sometimes not so steady ) hands.

Anyway, let me stop babbling, and thank you once again for your help!:2thumbs: