Another darn n00b - Greetings from Syracuse NY

NathanADK

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Nathan
My name is Nathan; Im 32 and from Syracuse, NY. I recently sold out of my dSLR (T4i). So, Im in the market for an EP-5 and interested in learning all about MFT. I do have some vintage glass and Im interested to see what I can come up with.

Outside of photography; Im into lots of mechanical things (wristwatches, vintage guns, cars). I work for a company that designs custom gearboxes and transfercases. I help our high-performance customers spec out a custom gearbox (manual transmission) for their car. Everything from vintage roadracing, hill climbs, drag racing, land speed racing to your every day hot rods. Outside of motorsports, I grew up on a farm and love being outdoors. I have a cabin on 150 acres in the Adirondacks as well.

I realized that most of my pictures are static displayed cars, almost never on track during events; or landscape shots. I think this platform will suit me well as Im just plain tired of lugging a T4i and all the gear. I found I often missed a good shot because I had left the Canon behind, and the Galaxy cellphone just wasn't up to task.

Thanks!

BSH

Mu-43 Veteran
Hey, I lived in Syracuse once... lot's of snow.

Welcome.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom