Announcing the all-new SeriousCompacts.com

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
I'm excited to announce a companion forum/blog to Mu-43 at SeriousCompacts.com.

Some of you will recognize Serious Compacts as a site where I blogged for nearly three years prior to starting Mu-43. In fact, many of the early members on this site found Mu-43 via the links on Serious Compacts.

After a period of inactivity, I've decided to re-launch Serious Compacts. The idea behind S.C. is to cover everything of interest to small(er) camera users. These days, with Micro 4/3, Samsung NX, Sony NEX, Ricoh GXR, and more mirrorless systems sure to come, this is a rapidly evolving area.

I think Mu-43 and S.C. can complement one another very well. Mu-43 will remain focused on being a great home specifically for Micro 4/3 users on the web, while S.C. is meant to serve as a forum and blog for those interested in the full range of compact photography systems available and the work being done with these remarkable tools.

Soundimageplus will be joining me as an admin over at Serious Compacts. We hope some of you will come and contribute your ideas, experiences, and images!

The new site can be found at www.seriouscompacts.com

Gusnyc

Mu-43 Veteran
Congrats about relaunching SC. Could you please Amin bring that layout to MU4/3? it looks so clean and sharp! Fantastic!

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Congrats on SC ! Now I can switch between mu43 and SC. Now I know a nice birthday gift for my wife who has her birthday next month !

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Thanks BB, Gustavo, Herman, and Bill!

Gustavo, I'm always looking for ways to improve the forums and appreciate your suggestion! -Amin

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
...and remember Amin has the facility to create 'skins' for the framework to allow you to choose alternate colour schemes.

Cheers

Brian

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I also joined SC, but personally find it unhandy to have two "overlapping" forums.
- Is / Can it be made possible for users to see them as one?

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Joep, it is not possible for a member to view the two sites as one. They are designed to be distinct, and I think that as S.C. develops, it will be clear why it best stands alone.

Bill, that's always the challenge - so much free time, what to do with it all? :biggrin:

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Joep, it is not possible for a member to view the two sites as one. They are designed to be distinct, and I think that as S.C. develops, it will be clear why it best stands alone.

Bill, that's always the challenge - so much free time, what to do with it all? :biggrin:

Just a great answer Amin......you certainly are dedicated!!

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sounds good, thanks, Joep

Latest threads

Top Bottom